TGIN African Black Soap
This product is currently sold out.
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The tgin African Black Soap uses activated charcoal to detoxify skin by drawing out toxins, such as bacteria and dirt, to the surface of the skin. By drawing out these toxins, this natural cleansing bar can help prevent bumps, breakouts and acne. The African Black Soap is great for oily skin, combination skin and for people who suffer from skin conditions such as allergies, eczema or psoriasis.
- Contains natural ingredients
- No parabens or phthalates
- Not tested on animals
- Great for oily and combination skin.
- Great for people who suffer from skin conditions such as allergies, eczema or psoriasis.
Ingredients we love
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Corn Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Activated Charcoal, FragranceFeatured Ingredients:
- Olive Oil: Obtained from the ripe fruit of the olive tree, this oil contains vital antioxidants which protect the hair.
- Coconut Oil: This oil is extracted from ripe coconuts and helps to stimulate hair growth and preserve moisture, while adding softness and shine to the hair.
- Activated Charcoal: Produced by heating wood or another high-carbon compound at high temperatures and oxidizing it, this detoxifies skin by drawing out toxins such as bacteria, dirt and chemicals to the surface of the skin.
tgin is a natural hair and skin care for people looking to live healthier lifestyles. Using the healing power of nature, tgin makes their products in small batches using the finest natural and organic ingredients. Their goal is to become the main resource for natural hair and skin care and believe in protecting the planet and giving back to the community. None of their products contain parabens and phthalates or have been tested on animals.
Listed price is available for online purchase only.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.