Sepia Collection Synthetic Lace Front Wig Peagan
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Use
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Sepia Collection Synthetic Lace Front Wig Peagan is a lace front wig made with 100% Futura Fiber, a high quality synthetic fiber that is easy to maintain. This wig falls to the shoulders as a bob and each strand has a soft wave that gives off a subtle beauty with its natural simplicity. The wig gives the wearer an undetectable hair line and is customizable to become the perfect wig for everyone.
- Wig is high heat-friendly up to 340°F.
- If you aren’t certain on the temperature of your heat appliance, please test it on a concealed area of the wig.
- Lace is very delicate, so please make sure you handle it with care.
- Made with high quality 100% Futura Fiber.
- Short and soft waves, which are natural and simple.
- Undetectable hair line.
- High heat friendly.
How to Wash
- Fill basin with cool water and shampoo mixture. Bring to a lather.
- Gently dip wig in water & shampoo. Repeat several times.
- Drain water & shampoo. Rinse wig under gently running water.
- Repeat above steps, if necessary.
- Pat dry very gently with a towel to remove excess water.
- Use a hair blow dryer on its “Low Blow” and “Cool” setting or just let air dry.
- Heat protectant products are highly recommended to keep the wig safe while styling.
- When styling, please only use “Cool” settings.
- Use curling irons and blow dryers at temperatures up to 340°F.
Located, in Commerce, Calfornia, West Bay (parent company of the Sepia Collection) has been a designer, creator and manufacturer of wigs, hairpieces and extension hair for over 30 years. Although the industry has changed considerably in the past three decades, West Bay's promise to deliver quality products and services has not changed, and is still the first and foremost priority. It is no wonder that West Bay has a strong and loyal customer (friend) base that shares in making the same promise to its customers.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.