Janet Collection Mambo Open Loop Brazilian Twist Braid 12"
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Style
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Janet Collection Mambo Open Loop™ Brazilian Braid 12" is perfect for those who have trouble with loose knots when using braids. Made from 100% toyokalon and kanekalon fibers, this crochet hair is patented with an exclusive feature Looptite™, allowing the braider to prevent loose knots with specially treated loops.
- Made from 100% toyokalon and kanekalon fibers.
- 12 inches long.
- Feels like human hair.
- Flame retardant.
- Looptite™ feature.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Do not brush or comb when hair is wet. Please refrain from using blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, detangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray – then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
Janet Collection is the top-line brand of Beauty Plus, a leading manufacturer of human and synthetic hair products, founded in 1980. The company strives to enhance the well-being and lifestyle of its customers and its products can be found in North and South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.