Janet Collection 13" X 5" HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure Straight
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Use
- About the Brand
There's no need to fear! Janet Collection HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure 13" x 5" is here! Say goodbye to wasting your makeup on your lace frontal because the HD Lace on this frontal is transparent and blends seamlessly against any skin tone. Wear your wigs and sew-ins with full confidence and no detectable lace.
The Janet Collection HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure is made from Virgin Remy Human Hair with a pre-plucked hairline, and a 13" x 5" free-parting space.
Made From Virgin Remy Human Hair.
Thin & Transparent Lace.
Baby Hair Included Along Hairline.
Safe to Dye, Bleach and Perm.
How to Style:
- Being mindful of where you want to your part to be, braid hair into flat cornrows and apply a skin toned wig cap.
- Place the HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure in the preferred position along your hairline and mark the contours along your hairline, noting what areas are to be cut.
- Remove lace from placement and cut the lace along the contour markings. Repeat this step until the hairline is customized to your liking.
- (Optional) Sew-in the lace above the ears, so that closure lays flat and it secure.
- Prepare the edges of your hairline for the adhesive glue. Lightly dot adhesive glue along the front of your hairline. Allow the glue to dry.
- To avoid the oils on your fingers from turning the glue white, use the end of a rat-tail comb to press down the lace netting along the bonding area to get the lace to lay flat.
- There's no need to "blend" the lace, you're done and ready to slay!
- Always detangle from roots to ends.
- For washing, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo. Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair when distributing product.
- Rinse thoroughly with a conditioner of your choice.
- Using a towel, gently wring out the ends of the hair to absorb excess water. Hang or place on mannequin head and allow to air dry.
Janet Collection styles to perfection.