Janet Collection Havana Mambo Faux Locs Braid
$ 6.49 was $ 9.99
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Style
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Janet Collection Havana Mambo Faux Locs Braid has a very natural and realistic dreadlock look which you can crochet with a faux loc style. The locs are pre-looped so its easy for a stylist to install the hair.
- 100% kanekalon/toyokalon.
- Flexible stands of hair (easy to style).
- 25 loc stands in a pack.
- Flame retardant.
If you want to curl the faux locs:
- Wrap the braids on a flexi-rod.
- Dip the rod with hair in hot waer and let it sit for about 10 seconds.
- Take the hair out from the rod, tap with dry towel and let it dry.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray – then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances are not recommended.
Janet Collection is the top-line brand of Beauty Plus, a leading manufacturer of human and synthetic hair products, founded in 1980. The company strives to enchance the well-being and lifestyle of its customers and its products can be found in North and South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.