Janet Collection Mambo Twin Open Loop Water Wave 18"
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Style
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Janet Collection Mambo Twin Open Loop™ Water Wave 18" is soft hair with strong tight curls. Made with a mixture of 100% toyokalon and kanekalon fibers, this crochet hair is patented with a one-of-a-kind design which allows the user to quickly tighten loops with a double loop feature, while also holding onto the hair and protecting it. It's easy to crochet and gives a look that stands out.
- Made with a mixture of 100% toyokalon and kanekalon fibers.
- Feels like human hair.
- Flame retardant.
- Twin Loop™ feature.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Do not brush or comb when hair is wet. Please refrain from using blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, detangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray – then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
Janet Collection is the top-line brand of Beauty Plus, a leading manufacturer of human and synthetic hair products, founded in 1980. The company strives to enhance the well-being and lifestyle of its customers and its products can be found in North and South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.