Harlem 125 Kima Volum Kanekalon Natural Touch Braid
$ 0.99 was $ 4.99
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Style
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Harlem125 Kima Volum Kanekalon Natural Touch Braid is 60 inches of kanekalon hair featuring a perm yaky texture with a great natural feel. This hair is non-flammable and includes 30 percent more hair compared to the Kima Jumbo Braid.
CLEARANCE ITEM. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
- Kanekalon fibers.
- Features a perm yaky texture with a great natural feel.
How to Hot Water Curl
- Separate a strand of hair and twist at the end.
- Roll it around a flexible roller and put the roller in hot water for 10 seconds.
- Unroll the hair from the roller so that the hair becomes a micro braided curl.
- Braid a strand of hair and twist at the end.
- Put the braided hair in hot water for 10 seconds.
- Unbraid the strand of hair so that the hair becomes a micro braided curl.
- Roll braids around a flexible rod and dip it in hot water for 30 seconds.
- After drying, unroll the hair carefully and use the crochet method for easy and quick styling.
Before you begin, we recommend using a heavy towel wrap covering the skin on the shoulder, ears, neck and upper back to protect yourself from scalding. Exercise caution, dip each rolled braid/braided part into a safe container of boiled water and pull them out after each braid has been immersed in the water for one minute. Have another towel handy to dry your hair, and be cautious with any accidental spills of hot water.
Harlem125, a brand of New Jigu Trading Corp., offers premium weaves, braids, hair pieces, wigs and is a world leader and trend-setter in the hair and beauty industry.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.