Harlem 125 Kima Master Yaki
$ 9.99 was $ 19.99
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Care
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
Harlem 125 introduces their newest collection, the Kima Master Yaki, which is an all-in-one pack with 14", 16" and 18" bundles. The rich moisture is captured in the premium kanekalon and toyokalon fibers and provides a healthy and resilient look that flows smoothly. With this synthetic weave, you can enjoy the versatility that can be achieved through the heat resistance of up to 350ºF. Whether you want to go with a classic wave or a fun curly style, you can always be the master of your own favorite look!
CLEARANCE ITEM. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
- Kanekalon and Toyokalon fibers.
- One 14" and 16" bundle.
- Two 18" bundles.
- Heat resistance up to 350ºF.
- Gently use your fingers or a pick to untangle any knots prior to washing (recommended cool or warm water).
- Gently wash with a mild shampoo (Please do not twist the hair).
- Rinse thoroughly with hair conditioner.
- Allow the towel to absorb moisture and dry naturally (Please avoid rubbing the towel through hair to dry).
- Dry, style and remove hair as recommended by your hair stylist.
Harlem 125 offers premium weaves, braids, hair pieces, wigs and is a world leader and trend-setter in the hair and beauty industry.
Listed price is available for online purchase only.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.