Hair Couture 100% Human Hair Keratin Y-Tip Remy Fusion Extension
This variant is currently sold out
- Care Instructions
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
So flat, you can’t feel it! The Hair Couture 100% Human Hair Keratin Y-Tip Remy Fusion Extension is one of the newest innovations for luxury hair extensions. The Y-Tip Fusions extension lays flat against the scalp like tape, but without the glue. You can do a fast install, without the need of heat or chemicals.
These extensions are made from 100% human remy hair, which are processed and prepared in one factory. The hair is carefully preserved to ensure each hair strand is correctly aligned in the natural direction it grew from, which makes this hair tangle free.
MADE FROM 100% REMY HUMAN HAIR.
18 INCHES LONG.
40 Y-Tip Pieces Per Pack.
- Detangle hair from ends to roots before washing.
- Using good quality shampoos, wash with lukewarm water.
- Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your hair once a week, but avoid using oily or heavy styling products.
- Please do not rub or twist hair. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel.
- You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products for a long time or your hair will appear limp and oily.
- For bonded hair, do not use a hair dryer or flat iron.
- Comb your hair every morning. Just bend your head forward and gently brush your hair from the ends towards your scalp.
- Starting from the ends keeps the pressure off the weft area and is a good way to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
Hair Couture embraces beauty and confidence. We strive to invest in quality to bring out the two characters alive. The main focus at Hair Couture is our end users. When the salon chair turns, and the clients see themselves with their new hair, THAT SMILE is what drives us!
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.