Hair 180 Whipped Shea Butter
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Use
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Hair 180 Whipped Shea Butter is a miracle worker for hair damaged by excessive heat, coloring and chemicals. A great blend of ingredients, including 100% unrefined shea butter, organic coconut oil and organic jojoba oil, help repair dry, damaged and frizzy hair and minimize split ends. The whipped shea butter is also great for fighting dandruff and can be applied to the skin in order to relieve dryness, moisturize and help with symptoms related to psoriasis and eczema.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients
- Offers Vitamins A and E as well as antioxidants and essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6, needed to replenish, nourish, protect, heal, and soften the skin
- Can be used on natural, relaxed and transitioning hair.
Apply a small amount of product in palm of hands, rub throughout hair/scalp and proceed to style as usual. For a more defined and polished style, apply a small amount of product to each section of hair before curling, flat ironing, styling or blow drying. Part hair and apply directly to scalp to treat itchy scalp or dandruff. Store in a cool, dark place.
100% Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Fragrance.Ingredients we love
- 100% Unrefined Shea Butter: Extracted from the nut of the African shea butter, this fat is filled with replenishing vitamins and minerals and soothing properties to seal in moisture to the hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: This oil, extracted from matured coconuts, penetrates the hair shaft, reducing protein loss in both damaged and undamaged hair. Coconut oil also helps to retain moisture, keeping hair moist and soft.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: This liquid wax, produced in the seed of the jojoba plant, is fully of benefical fatty acids that helps repair and moisturize dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
Frustrated with reading long and meaningless ingredients on the back of beauty products and her inability to find hair products that worked for her, Nikki Rushing created Hair 180, which is designed to restore hair to its healthiest state, without the use of harsh chemicals and dyes. Based in Charlotte, NC, Hair 180 products are infused with pure and certified organic ingredients and is free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens, petroleum or its derivatives such as mineral oil/ paraffinum liquidum.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.