Hair 180 Revitalizing Shampoo
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Use
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Hair 180 Revitalizing Shampoo is specially formulated with omega-3 and omega-6 properties to boost the strength of the scalp and hair shaft. Ingredients such as panthenol, chamomile, vegetable glycerin and sambucus nigra (elder) flower extract, help to moisturize, detangle and give shine to the hair while soothing dry skin. The revitalizing shampoo is mild on all hair types and free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), DEA and parabens.
- Specially formulated with omega-3 and omega-6 properties to boost the strength of the scalp and hair shaft.
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), DEA and parabens
Pour a generous amount of Revitalizing Shampoo into wet hair (liquid will appear gel-like). Gently massage shampoo into your hair and scalp until it lathers. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Hair 180 Hydrating Deep Conditioner or Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler.
Deionized Water, Alkyl Polyglucosides, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hemp Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B 5), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Trifolium Pretense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Em (PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides and Polyglyceryl 6 Dioleate), FragranceIngredients we love
- Panthenol: This humectant moisturizes by drawing in moisture from the atmosphere and forms a smooth film on the surface of the cuticle.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile): This plant provides shine and is known for its soothing and calming ability.
- Vegetable Glycerin: This is an excellent humectant and has very beneficial moisturizing benefits for the hair and scalp.
- Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract: This helps soften and heal dry skin and has benefical conditioning properties.
Frustrated with reading long and meaningless ingredients on the back of beauty products and her inability to find hair products that worked for her, Nikki Rushing created Hair 180, which is designed to restore hair to its healthiest state, without the use of harsh chemicals and dyes. Based in Charlotte, NC, Hair 180 products are infused with pure and certified organic ingredients and is free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens, petroleum or its derivatives such as mineral oil/ paraffinum liquidum.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.