Hair 180 Curly Custard
This variant is currently sold out
- How to Use
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Hair 180 Curly Custard is made with natural ingredients that nourish and strengthen the hair while locking in curls, waves or two strand twists. Ingredients such as 100% unrefined shea butter, vegetable glycerin and sweet almond oil help provide great hold without drying out the hair, remove frizz and bring out your natural curl pattern. The Curly Custard is also packed with vitamins A and E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids to nourish, protect and soften hair. It's great for natural and transitioning hair and when you want to give your hair a break from chemical relaxers.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients
- Free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens, petroleum or its derivatives such as mineral oil/ paraffinum liquidum
- Specially formulated with vitamins A and E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids to nourish, protect and soften hair.
- Great for natural and transitioning hair.
Section hair and apply a generous amount to damp hair from root to tip. Massage through hair and style with fingers.
*To optimize curl definition, use in conjunction with Hair 180 Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler.
Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Jelly, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Lecithin, 100% Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, BTMS(Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol), Organic Raw Honey, Aloe Vera Gel, Aqua Em (PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides and Polyglyceryl 6 Dioleate), Optiphen(Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Grapefruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate.Ingredients we love
- 100% Unrefined Shea Butter: Extracted from the nut of the African shea butter, this fat is filled with replenishing vitamins and minerals and soothing properties to seal in moisture to the hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil: This oil helps to stimulate the hair follicles and contains vital nutrients to promote hair growth and health.
- Vegetable Glycerin: This is an excellent humectant and has very beneficial moisturizing benefits for the hair and scalp.
Frustrated with reading long and meaningless ingredients on the back of beauty products and her inability to find hair products that worked for her, Nikki Rushing created Hair 180, which is designed to restore hair to its healthiest state, without the use of harsh chemicals and dyes. Based in Charlotte, NC, Hair 180 products are infused with pure and certified organic ingredients and is free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens, petroleum or its derivatives such as mineral oil/ paraffinum liquidum.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.