Freetress Oval Part Synthetic Crochet Wig Water Wave
This variant is currently sold out
- Care Instructions
- About the Brand
If you love crochet braids and enjoy a quick, easy, and affordable style then this is an excellent option for you. This u-part wig concept meets crochet braids to give you the best of both worlds.
The cap has an u-shaped piece cut out in the front which allows you to blend your natural hair or pair with Freetress Crochet Braids. The stretchable mesh material is lightweight and breathable, which allows great ventilation all throughout for maximum comfort. Easily secure your wig with the use of the 3 combs around the u-part, the comb in the back, as well as the drawstring attachment. You'll love this crochet u part wig!
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up.
- For Curly Hair: Please do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner and allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of the wig. Please do not rub or twist the wig. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
Freetress is a brand of Shake-N-Go Fashion, Inc. which is the one of the world's largest manufacturers of hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces and accessories. Its brands include XQ, Moisture Remy Rain, Saga, Milky Way, Pure, Que by Milkyway, COS and Equal.