Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Chasty
$ 16.99 was $ 26.99
This variant is currently sold out
- Care Instructions
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
You’ll probably fall head over heels for Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Chasty! This fashionable wavy bob is absolutely gorgeous and full of soft waves. This style resembles an A-Line cut with it’s short back, which gradually lengthens towards the front. The hand-tied invisible L-part provides an even more natural look. You can also style with your own natural hair, while enhancing your style and length. This unit is made from premium synthetic fibers that are heat safe up to 400 degrees.
CLEARANCE ITEM. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
MADE FROM PREMIUM SYNTHETIC FIBERS.
INCLUDES ADJUSTABLE STRAP.
HEAT SAFE UP TO 400°F WITH ELECTRIC CURLING IRON.
LISTED PRICE IS ONLINE ONLY.
360 VIEW: COLOR OH2730613.
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Please do not scrub the wig. You can submerge in clean water and then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel and then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry, while maintaining the original styling.
- Spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- If the wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray. Start combing at the bottom and slowly work up.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. ,since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net, plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as a styrofoam head.
Freetress is a brand of Shake-N-Go Fashion, Inc. which is the one of the world's largest manufacturers of hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces and accessories. Its brands include XQ, Moisture Remy Rain, Saga, Milky Way, Pure, Que by Milkyway, COS and Equal.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.