Estetica Designs Synthetic Mono-Top Wig Emma
$ 287.99 was $ 359.99
This variant is currently sold out
- Care Instructions
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
Looking for a casual and easy going style? Estetica Designs Synthetic Mono-Top Wig Emma is a medium length graduated bob with a soft curved back. The hair bumps in right under the jawline to frame the face and bangs fall smoothly to the side. The top is 100% hand-tied monofilament, giving the illusion of hair growth from a natural scalp. The machine made back has thin wefts for lighter feel and better air flow.
MADE FROM PREMIUM SYNTHETIC FIBERS.
100% HAND-TIED MONOFILAMENT TOP.
BANG (4"), SIDE (7"), CROWN (10"), NAPE (3.5") AND WEIGHT (3.32 OZ.)
PLEASE DO NOT HEAT WITH STYLING TOOLS.
- Gently brush the hair to remove any teasing or tangles. When brushing, start at the ends and work your way to the roots.
- Soak in lukewarm water using Estetica Design Cleanse & Clarify Wig Shampoo for three to five minutes. Swish gently, do not rub hair.
- Thoroughly rinse in cool water. Lightly squeeze hair, making sure not to rub hair.
- After rinsing out shampoo, fill sink with cool water and stir 2-3 droplets of Estetica Design Nourish and Renew Wig Conditioner.
- Completely submerge hair and soak for three to five minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Lightly squeeze hair, making sure not to rub hair.
- Gently towel blot the hair.
- Hang up or place on a wig stand and allow it to dry at room temperature.
- Do not brush or comb when hair is wet.
- When completely dry, brush or use pick comb to achieve desired style.
- For straight styles, brush using long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently brush the hair using a downward motion. Gradually move up until you have brushed all the hair.
- Please never begin combing at the top or middle; it will damage and tangle the hair.
- We do not recommend wearing your wig or hair piece to sleep. It will matt and tangle.
- Please never expose your wig or hair piece to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons or other heat sources.
Since 1979, Estetica Designs has been committed to providing the highest quality wigs, extensions, and hair pieces available. At Estetica Designs, we take great pride in the craftsmanship of our products and believe that comfort and style are inseparable.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.