Camille Rose Naturals Caramel Cowash 8 FL Oz.
This product is currently sold out.
- How to Use
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Camille Rose Naturals Caramel Cowash Cleansing Conditioner refreshes and rebalances the scalp with the help of witch hazel, a natural astrigent which reduces scalp inflammation. Packed with essential oils, this cleansing conditioner ensures a healthy scalp, which is vital for healthy hair growth. Moisturizing ingredients such as aloe vera leaf juice and coconut oil provide excellent slip for detangling and the product is sulfate-free, silcone-free and paraben-free.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Sulfate-free, silcone-free and paraben-free
- Refreshes and rebalances the scalp with the help of witch hazel, a natural astringent which reduces scalp inflammation.
- Moisturizing ingredients such as aloe vera leaf juice and coconut oil provide excellent slip for detangling.
Detangle hair with fingers before you clean. Divide into 5 sections and saturate with water. Apply cleansing cream to each section and then use fingers to gently massage the scalp. Rinse with water and then apply conditioner.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Taurate, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (BTMS), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidoproryl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil) Sterols, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caramel Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium (Guar Gum) Chloride, Phenoxyethanol/Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen), Scent, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, and Love!Ingredients we love
- Witch Hazel: This flowering shrub, common to North America, is a natural astringent and moisturzing agent, which helps treat scalp ailments and rebalance hydration levels.
- Coconut Oil: This oil, extracted from matured coconuts, penetrates the hair shaft, reducing protein loss in both damaged and undamaged hair. Coconut oil also helps to retain moisture, keeping hair moist and soft.
- Aloe Vera: A great moisturizer and conditioner for the hair, this strengthens the cortex of damaged hair and seals moisture by smoothing the hair cuticle.
Founded in 2010 by Janell Stephens, a mother of five and a dedicated vegan, Camille Rose Naturals is a company dedicated to developing handmade hair, skin and body care products for natural hair enthusiasts who care about total health, beauty and wellness.
Listed price is available for online purchase only.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.