Find your glow before the New Year
6 Tips for achieving healthy skin
Most women like to wear make up but yet don’t have a strict skincare regimen. Overall good health starts with what you are putting in your body. Try these tips to achieve healthier skin that leaves you with a natural glow.
- Eat these yummy foods daily as a part of your main course or as snacks.
Tip: Eating foods like watermelon, grapefruits and broccoli are a great source of hydration.
- Bananas are known for their ingredients of Vitamin’s A, B and E- which all act as an anti-aging agent together.
Tip: Mash a banana in a bowl and add honey. Stir and then use as a facial.
- Lemons are high in vitamin C content and natural bleaching properties. Lemons lighten blemishes, acne scars, spots and your skin tone.
Tip: Start your day by drinking one glass of warm water with a dash of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey on an empty stomach. The mixture of lemon & honey help clears your skin from within and helps you acquire glowing skin.
- Apples aren’t just for baking! They are high in antioxidants which mean they prevent cell and tissue damage. Apples help minimize fine lines and minimize wrinkles.
Tip: Mix apple juice with a tad bit of honey as a hydrating facemask.
- Papaya is perfect to remove dead skin. It has an enzyme called papain and can banish skin impurities.
Tip: Rub the inside of a papaya on your face for a few minutes and then rinse.
Last but not least another well-known veggie that is refreshing to our skin.
- Cucumber is not just for salads.
Tip: Apply cucumber juice on your face and neck. Place sliced cucumbers on your eyes and lay back and relax. After about 15 to 20 minutes rinse it off.
These tips along with your make up regimen will be a great combination