Mane Concept Red Carpet Lace Front Wig RCP777 Kayla
This variant is currently sold out
- Care Instructions
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Mane Concept Red Carpet Lace Front Wig RCP777 Kayla is a long and natural body style. The deep side part is paired with gorgeous layers that work into a flawless swoop on both sides of the part. Get a classic look with a touch of modern and in beautiful popping colors from basic, to rainbow, and even mermaid.
MADE FROM SYNTHETIC HEAT-RESISTANT FIBERS.
COMES WITH ADJUSTABLE STRAPS AND FRONT & BACK COMBS.
CAN HEAT WITH ELECTRIC CURLING OR FLAT IRON BETWEEN 280° and 350°F.
- Brush gently before with a wig brush or wig pick before washing.
- Fill a sink with cool water and add wig shampoo.
- Soak the wig for at least five minutes in the soapy water. Massage your wig without being forceful.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and rinse well in clean cool water.
- Place towel on a towel and pat dry gently.
- Place the wig on a wig stand to air dry.
- To maximize the life of your wig, wear a wig cap.
- The synthetic fibers will return to its original shape when you allow it to air dry after wash.
- To style and curl your unit, set an electric curling or flat iron between 280° to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Set and hold the curling iron for at least 5 seconds for the hair to set.
- Wig spray or light hair spray is recommended.
Since 1994, Mane Concept, Inc. (Isis Collections, Inc.) has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality weaving and braiding products for women of color. Since its founding, the company has added high quality wigs, ponytails and hair pieces to its lineup. Their vision is to provide the best to their customers even when it means turning down lower quality products. The end result is better quality products that are long lasting and breathtakingly beautiful.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.