Janet Collection 13" X 5" HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure Body Wave
This variant is currently sold out
- Styling and Care Instructions
- About the Brand
It's time to stop wasting your makeup on your lace frontal, because the Janet Collection 13" X 5" HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure Body Wave has changed the game! This ear-to-ear frontal is transparent and blends seamlessly against all skin tones. Wear your wigs and sew-ins with full confidence and no detectable lace.
Virgin Remy Human Hair.
13" x 5" Free-Parting Space.
How to Style:
- Being mindful of where you want to your part to be, braid hair into flat cornrows and apply a skin toned wig cap.
- Place the HD Transparent Lace Frontal Closure in the preferred position along your hairline and mark the contours along your hairline, noting what areas are to be cut.
- Remove lace from placement and cut the lace along the contour markings. Repeat this step until the hairline is customized to your liking.
- (Optional) Sew-in the lace above the ears, so that closure lays flat and it secure.
- Prepare the edges of your hairline for the adhesive glue. Lightly dot adhesive glue along the front of your hairline. Allow the glue to dry.
- To avoid the oils on your fingers from turning the glue white, use the end of a rat-tail comb to press down the lace netting along the bonding area to get the lace to lay flat.
- There's no need to "blend" the lace, you're done and ready to slay!
- Always detangle from roots to ends.
- For washing, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo. Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair when distributing product.
- Rinse thoroughly with a conditioner of your choice.
- Using a towel, gently wring out the ends of the hair to absorb excess water. Hang or place on mannequin head and allow to air dry.
Janet Collection styles to perfection.