Estetica Designs 100% Remy Human Hair Wig Emmeline
$ 1,019.99 was $ 1,199.99
This variant is currently sold out
- Care Instructions
- About the Brand
- Shipping and Returns
The Estetica Designs 100% Remy Human Hair Wig Emmeline is smooth, sleek, and stunning. This medium length and straight classic bob is 100% human hair and can be effortlessly styled with your favorite hair styling tools. The wig features a 10" bang that falls on the sides and bumps in around the chin which frame the face. The wig has a monofilament top and hand-tied back for the ultimate natural looking wig.
MADE FROM 100% REMI HUMAN HAIR.
BANG (10"), SIDE (7.5"), CROWN (11"), NAPE (4.25") AND WEIGHT (5.08 OZ.)
CAN HEAT WITH STYLING TOOLS.
- Gently brush the hair to remove any teasing or tangles. When brushing, start at the ends and work your way to the roots.
- Swish gently in cool or lukewarm water using Estetica Designs Cleanse & Clarify Wig Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly in cool or lukewarm water. Lightly squeeze the hair, making sure not to rub hair.
- Gently apply a small amount of Estetica Designs Nourish & Renew Wig Conditioner to the hair and leave it on for about three minutes. Rinse thoroughly in cool or lukewarm water. Lightly squeeze hair, making sure not to rub hair.
- Gently towel blot the hair.
- Comb wet hair, one section at a time, beginning at the ends of the hair and moving your way up using gentle downward strokes. Please never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow hair to dry naturally.
- Hang up or place on a wig stand and allow it to dry at room temperature.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the bottom, gently brush the hair using a downward motion. Gradually move up until you have brushed all the hair.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig or hair piece, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with wire brush or wide toothed comb.
- Use a medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer.
- When blow drying, keep hair 12" from the hair dryer while circulating evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or tease desired areas and spray with Estetica Designs Shape and Hold Wig Spray.
Since 1979, Estetica Designs has been committed to providing the highest quality wigs, extensions, and hair pieces available. At Estetica Designs, we take great pride in the craftsmanship of our products and believe that comfort and style are inseparable.
We offer great shipping and return options for our customers. You can find out more here.